First of all – apology time – this newsletter is late; could blame it on Windows 8, meetings lasting longer than expected, etc – BUT – I should have planned for glitches.
Second apology to Pastor Fairbanks – Dorthea NOT Dorothea. “Forgiveness is not an occasional act, it is a constant attitude.” – Martin Luther King, Jr.
Please welcome the car owners that will be in Alvo this Saturday. They spend many hours and dollars restoring, modifying and cleaning them for the show and they hope we all respect their efforts.
Show Car Requests:
- Look all you want – but PLEASE, PLEASE don’t touch.
- PLEASE ask questions about their ride – they love to share their experience.
- If you are taking pictures, PLEASE ask permission to include the owners.
- SLOW DOWN if you are driving, riding, skateboarding, roller blading, skiing, etc.
- If you are carrying food and/or drinks – PLEASE don’t spill on the car.
- PLEASE don’t let your dog decorate the tires.
I think that’s about it for this week.
Be safe and enjoy August.
“Anything is good if it's made of chocolate.” – Jo Brand